LOWRANCE ELITE4 CHIRP 83/200KHZ ICE MACHINE
Lowrance Elite-4 CHIRP IceMachine
83/200kHz with PPP-18i Model: 000-11821-001
- CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit color display
- CHIRP Sonar for superior target separation, lure detection and a clutter-free display
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics+, and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- 20&176; sonar coverage down to 1000 ft/305 m with custom, weighted ice fishing transducer and unique float system (included)
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging.
- Complete portable PPI-18I Ice Pack kit extras, with ice transducer & battery included
- IceMachine™ features:
- Weatherproof, soft-sided pack with easy-to-find, front- and rear-zipper access
- Adjustable display platform for easy viewing
- Two StowAway® utility boxes
- 12v battery and charger for a full day of operation
Elite-4 CHIRP IceMachine Fishfinder/Chartplotter All-NEW, easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter featuring CHIRP Sonar, a super-bright, LED-backlit color display, and matched with a portable ice-fishing pack and transducer
The Elite-4 CHIRP IceMachine is a portable color fishfinder/chartplotter featuring CHIRP sonar technology —providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets — as well as special ice mode software and the Lowrance ice-fishing pack and ice transducer. Specifications
|Display||4.3" 16-bit Color TFT|
|Resolution||480 x 272|
|Power Output||RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)|
|Sonar Frequencies||Med, High (CHIRP), 83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Media Port||1 - MicroSD|
|Alarms||Depth, Shallow water, GPS|
|Plot trail||Up to 100 Trails up to 10,000 points per trail|
|Background Map||over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft /305 m|
|Optional Maps||Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics+, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.|
What's in the Box:
- PPP-18i ice Pack - Includes: Two utility boxes, one battery, one battery charger, and weighted ice transducer.
- Owners Manual
***This product is a CLOSEOUT***